Rules and Regulations of Johnian Bees
1. St. John’s Students Alumni Association shall be called as ‘Johnian Bees’.
2. Johnian Bees is the extended family of our School. The purpose of the Alumni Association is to do something good, constructive and value- oriented for the School where we studied and the Society, where we live at present.
3. Any student who studied in the school for minimum two years between Stds. IX and XII can be a member of the Association.
4. The President, Vice- Presidents, Secretary, Joint-Secretary and Treasurer are the Office Bearers, who form the Core Committee of the Association.
5. The tenure of the Office Bearers shall be for three years.
6. Each batch shall have two representatives (a male and a female) as Batch Co-ordinators. The Batch Co-ordinators shall be the contact persons of the batch. Apart from this, two teaching staff of our school shall be there as Batch Incharges, who can guide them.
7. The Core Committee and the Batch Co-ordinators form the General Body of the Association.
8. The Correspondent, The Vice-Principal, The Treasurer and The Staff Co-ordinator shall be invited as Observers for the General Body of the Association.
9. An Alumnus who wishes to be the member of the Association shall pay a membership fee of Rs. 200/- (one time) and register with a duly filled membership form. It shall be submitted to the BatchCo-ordinators.
10. The gathering of the Alumni shall be celebrated as ‘Alumni Day’ every year: January 16th, 2.00 pm.
11. A yearly subscription of Rs. 200/- (minimum) shall be paid on the ‘Alumni Day’.
12. The updates of the Association are available in our School website: www.stjohnsschoolmadurai.com under the separate heading – ‘Students Alumni’.